I wanted to share a story about a recent transaction at Clean Slate Homes with one of our clients that I’m really proud of…
The other day, a family called me about the home that had been in their family for over 45 years.
45 years — wow right?!
Their home wasn’t in the best of shape. They wanted to sell and had spoken to a few buyers and real estate agents.
Unfortunately, the homeowners had a bad time with the real estate agents and their buyers. This doesn’t always happen, but with older houses, it definitely can.
The real estate agents demanded the house get a ton of repairs before they would consider listing it. The buyers offered less than half of what the house was worth. Sure, the house needed work, but it was still a great house with many memories!
More Than A Quick Cash Offer For Your House
Below is a video I made talking about this house and how we can help families like them.
I speak with families all the time in a similar situation. Maybe they have an old home that was in the family for years, or they inherited a home from a loved one or relative. If the house is distressed or in poor shape, it can be difficult to sell. Unfortunately, the customers may be embarrassed.
I started Clean Slate Homes (CSH) to help people in tough situations find hope and a new future. Many companies are out there just to make a buck. Here at CSH, we are more than just a quick cash offer for your home. I deeply believe in the value of service, and I work hard every day to help people transform their lives for the better.
At CSH our goal is to help you sell your home quickly and in the best way possible. This is our promise to you.
The Clean Slate Homes Pledge
We pledge to treat you with dignity and respect and to help wipe the slate clean so you can focus on what truly matters.
You can always count on us to be:
Clean Slate Homes Values
When I started CSH, my dream was to make a real estate company that would make a big difference, and that would help struggling homeowners find peace of mind. I put the five most important values of my life into the company.
- Faith. As a Christian, I bring my faith into my entire life and the work here at CSH. Through our work, we seek to honor God by helping families move on with their lives.
- Family. My family is my heart, my joy. Family is so very important. When you work with us, we’ll treat you like a part of the family. That means we’re out there with you, side-by-side, making sure you can sell your house for a fair price.
- Service. AT CSH we work with a spirit of service. It’s the foundation of a healthy life. This means we take care of you while building a stronger community.
- Dedication. We are committed to helping our customers in any way possible. Need help with the banks? Having trouble getting your next home? Want advice on finding a reputable mover? We will help you. You deserve the very best, and our mission here is to go the extra mile for you and your family.
- Professionalism. Our experience in buying homes is unmatched. We have the relationships, experience, and expertise to help you sell your home quickly and without the hassle.
More Than Just A Sale
When the family with the 45-year-old house came to me, I knew right away what happened. They were treated like a sale. Well, no one wants to be just another number, just a sale!
Home is such a sacred place.
They had so many memories, so much joy in that home. But the family knew it was time to sell. They wanted someone to walk with them on the journey to a sale, not to push them.
Here at Clean Slate Homes, we are more than just a real estate company, and you are more than just a sale.
We do so much more than just help you sell your house. We are here to help you wipe the slate clean. When we meet, you’ll know right away you are part of our family.
Let us help you. With CSH, we will make sure that every part of the sale is taken care of. I know how hard it is to leave a home, to sell. You have so much to worry about and a sale can feel overwhelming. We can help you with all of the big (and little) problems that might get in the way of your sale.
The Clean Slate Homes Promise
We promise to help you:
- Find additional financing options
- Rent a new home or apartment
- Negotiate with realtors, landlords, or property managers
- Negotiate a fair deal with the banks
Many customers, including the family from earlier, have trouble with the bank. I know first-hand just how tough banks can be. Don’t worry. We understand the banks, know their language, and we can make sure that the banks play nice. If you’re having trouble with the banks now, call us!
Results You Can Count On
Since starting Clean Slate Homes, I’ve worked with many clients from all over Texas. When we sit down after the sale, I see them breathe a huge sigh of relief. It’s like the weights have fallen off their shoulders.
I’m always blessed when my customers share with me just how much better they are. In some of our videos on our YouTube channel, you’ll see people saying the following about their experiences at Clean Slate Homes:
“Thank you, Nancy, you’ve changed our lives.”
“I’m so grateful for your help. We couldn’t have done this without you.”
“We were so worried before you showed up. Finally, our house sold and we can move on!”
“We sold quickly and for the right price — just like you promised.”
If you need to sell your home, please call us right away. You can be sure you will get:
- The best advice for you and your family
- An honest and fair price for your home
- The right sale for you, the way you want it
- A fast, efficient sale for your home